Host An Event to Help Kids
You can help the kids at Tennyson Center by hosting your own fundraising events. You can host an event with your friends, family, neighbors, businesses, churches, and other groups.
“Tennyson Center is such a great cause. It allows us to share Tennyson Center with others who may not know about them. We’ve opened up their eyes to show them what is here in their neighborhood and what they do to help children.” Christie Mayer, Corporate Partner, Slo-Hi Coffee
You can make a difference to kids who need it most! Last year, 20 groups and organizations hosted events raising more than $75,000 for the kids at Tennyson Center.
Here are some ideas for how you can host an event:
- Throw a party at a local restaurant
- Host a dinner party
- Host a walk, run, or biking event
- Raise funds at school
- Have an event at your office
- Organize a golf outing or sports tournament.
Here are the steps to hosting your own event:
- Read these guidelines.
- Fill out this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you once we receive your form.
- When your event is complete, submit your proceeds with this form.
We appreciate your support! Thank you for helping heal and protect the children and families we serve.
If you have any questions about hosting your own event, call 720.855.3317 or email email@example.com.